Everyone needs to do a trip to Las Vegas once in their lives. Even though the main thing to do there is party all night (aka club and drink) there’s actually an endless amount of fun things you can do without breaking the bank!
- Try a Buffet: Most of the hotels on the strip have a buffet, do some research and find out which one fits your needs. The fancier it is, the higher the price, but you will get a gourmet selection of food and desserts! Some have unlimited gelato, some have unlimited beer and wine. There’s a buffet for everyone!
- Go up the Eiffel Tower at Paris: If you go up at night for a small entrance fee, you’ll be able to get a bird’s eye view of the strip! If you’re lucky, you’ll catch the Bellagio fountains performing right across the street.
- Check out the Pinball Hall of Fame: There’s a huge collection of vintage pinball machines. It’s a like an interactive museum where you can play games!
- Visit Fremont Street: This is where Old Town Vegas is. There are so many lights and shops and things to see on this vintage strip and you can even zipline down it!
- Watch a Show: There are plenty of entertainment options like shows and concerts. Buy some tickets to see a Cirque de Soliel show like the Beatles "LOVE" or the Michael Jackson Tribute. The performances here are unlike anywhere else
- Hotel Hopping: All the hotels have amazing lobbies and casinos, and some even have shops. You can spend a whole day going through each hotel on the strip! Check out the art installations they have in some of the lobbies.
- Visit the Shark Reef: Mandalay Bay has an aquarium full of fish and sharks! You’ll find exotic creatures everywhere. It's perfect if you have kids in your group.
- Ride the rollercoaster at New York, New York: I love this ride-- it feels like you’re flying through the city buildings! For a fee you’ll be zooming though the outsides of the hotel.
- Visit the Circus: Check out Circus Circus. They have a huge dome in the back that holds a circus and rides! There are plenty of games to play and acrobats to see.
- Take a Spa Day: Some hotels let people purchase a spa pass for the day. Find out which one you’d like to visit and call to see they allow outside guests.
There are so many more things to do in Las Vegas, so one trip is never enough. Welcome to the city of lights!