Ready to declutter your closet?

Just snap, upload and sell - for free.

Learn how it works

Sell, Swap & Giveaway

Got an item for sale here in Vinted? Use this area to let other Vinties know about your available items! Share giveaways, discounted scores, or the cute items you just listed!

Subject
Author

Yay #dollardays 🙌

Hola Vinties :) The community has come together to offer $1 items in many of our closets. Use...

Post your good swap stories

So ladies theres many not good stories of swapping here. So please if you swapped and had a posit...

Favorite sellers/swappers recommendations!

I've had the pleasure of dealing with some awesome swappers/sellers on here! ...and the misfortun...

Everything in my closet under $10!

Need to clean out! Come bundle! 😁

🍁 Hello Fall! 🍁

Just uploaded new items! Seriously need to downsize as I have a smaller space now so make me an o...

50% off bundle sale stating 9/21 !

It’s that time again . Im having a 50% off sale on bundles starting 9/21 and last day September 3...

50% off bundles start today !

I’m having 50% off bundles starting today and from September 30th . Hoping to make a dent on my c...

Moving Sale!

I’m moving from Arkansas to Colorado and everything must be gone by the end of October!!🍂 I don’t...

Closet Blowout Sale!

Spend $12 or more either on one item or bundle, and I will throw in any $5 or less item for FREE!...

Closet Clean Out Sale!

Hello everyone! I have a bunch of items that have been in my online closet for over a year and th...

Moving sale!

I’m moving in a few weeks! Heavy bundle discounts and a TON of NWT (new with tag) items! Brands...

Moving Sale!

We are moving all our belongings into a storage unit in a month. Anything not sold on Vinted by t...

Out with the old in with the new!

Hey ladies I'm really trying to get rid of my clothes to make room in my closet. I'm looking to s...

Four Seasons

Hello everyone! I have an arrangement of all different seasons in my closet. If you buy a bundle,...

Make a bundle! $1-$5!

Bundles are the best way to save on shipping here: go for it! Many of my items are $1-$5 which c...

HUGE bundle anyone interested? $10

Includes free people, BeBe, American eagle Hello vinties, I took out so much stuff from my close...

Unbeatable prices!

Everything in my closet under 5 dollars! Make my loss your gain. Also have bundle discounts set u...

$3 sale + 50% off ALL Bundles!

50% off all bundles, and all items are $3 and below! I'm mainly looking to sell out all my items,...

Closet sale !!

Bundle up deals !! 3 items $15 4 items $20 5 items $25 Items $15 and less !!! #bump bump bu...

Size Small Bottoms!

✨ Accepting Offers ✨ I gained weight within the past year so almost all my pants are too small or...

With every purchase gift included

Hello vinties, Did you know I offer a gift with every purchase? Answer: yes Hurry up and don...

Huge moving out sale

Hello vinties, I have a huge moving out sale! You know what that means? Everything must go......

Closet Clear Out!

Hey everyone! Im looking to get rid of all of my old stuff on vinted to make room for newer items...

Moving Sale!! Super Low Prices!

I need to downsize before moving to a smaller apartment and have a ton of clothes listed for chea...

Bundle discounts

AND low prices? What can be better than that? 🙌🏻I’m accepting offers too! Stop by my closet 💕

I am accepting offers

Hello vinties, I am accepting offers of your choice either it’s 50% bundle deal discount sale or...

New Markdowns! 📣

Everything $5 or under, except for a couple items! I've got lots of earrings that need a new hom...

More Fall clothes uploaded

Hey!! I have so many clothes for sale size XS/S/M. I have several shoes, jewelry, and bags for sa...

Mystery fashion boxes !!

3 prices for 12-15 I’ll adjust price small shipping charge M-l-xl Some stuff may not be listed ...

$1 item for sale

Last chance for $1 items at the bottom of my change. Will be gone Friday! Also running 20% off bu...

SALE!

Any 3 items (14.00 or less!) for a even 20.00 plus shipping! Or less depending on what the item ...

What’s everyone looking for?

I haven’t uploaded in a LONG time. Was wondering what people are looking for.

Plus sizes and name brand clothes

Cute clothes mostly bigger sizes but I do have some small and mediums. If you just do #kfred32

Makeup Sale!

Hello everyone! I just went through all my makeup and decided it was time to let go of somethings...

September Sale On Until 9/28!

Hey girls! All of my closet is on sale with bundle deals until 9/28! Most items are $5 and under ...

Looking for accessories? 👀

I got some! Earrings, choker necklaces, bras, a pair of sunglasses, a waist belt and scarfs! All...

Accepting All Offers

Need these clothes gone and money for my wedding! Please make an offer on anything and I will mos...

Offers Always Welcome! Just ask!

Love my stuff but NOT the price!? Open to offers on ALL of my items! Just because I have it li...

H o l y P a n t s 👖

👖 You guys...I just went through my pants and have SO MANY that unfortunately no longer fit. 👖 T...

Help Clean My Closet Out

Hey guys , I am getting tired of seeing all the items in my closet. I've been adding a ton of stu...

Make an offer!

Too many 👚👖👗👢👡👠🧣👜🎒 Make an offer! Shipping tomorrow!

Make offers!

Closet is closing at the end of this month. I rarely make a sale on this site, so I think it’s ti...

Clearing out my closet! Bundle discount!

I have tons of unlisted things that I would love to list or bundle for someone that have just got...

Bundle SALE ! 50% off

Currently ready to accept offers on 5 or more items for 50% off!! (If bundle requires large shi...

Updated my sweet sweet closet

Added some new items, including a bunch of cute dresses, jackets, and tops!! Check them out- most...

Buy 3 items, get 1 FREE! Most items $1

Having a sale through Friday - Buy 3 items and get 1 free! Also bundling discounts. Most of my it...

Bundles & T-shirt’s- Free gift w/ purchase & extra discount

Any bundle over 3 items gets a free item of my choice. I will take off extra dollars on each bund...

Tired of looking at my closet!

As the title says, tired of looking at my closet! Feel free to make an offer! I can also bundle a...

Accepting ALL Offers

I have lots of items in my closet in many different sizes! I will accept all offers, and will be...

Brand new uploads!

I’m currently uploading brand new items to my closet (and some gently used things too!) I’m look...

Name Brand Shoes

Many great name brand shoes in my closet including Converse and Toms. More to come!

So Much Wow! New Items to snatch+giveaway!

My closet just got a big influx of the cute and feminine threads I've loved! Modcloth, Lindy Bob ...

New Baby Girl clothes!

Any moms looking for baby girls clothing sizes NB to 3-6 months?! I’m listing NWT and gently used...

New Clothes Added!

I have SO MANY clothes and accessories for sale! New items just added and I am negotiable on most...

50% off bundles 🔥🔥

#anakk123 to filter your size

Sale! 🎆

Everything has been lowered in price! A lot of things are even under $5!😱🎆 Make sure to bundle an...

Free Gift!

Hey everyone I'm having a promo! For every $10 spent in my closet you will recieve a free gift! H...

Check out my closet

Just started adding stuff after a long time of being lazy lol. Please check out my closet. I’ll b...

Selling cheap items & 50%bundles

Getting married next week. Everything must go. Super negotiable.

New Items Uploaded! 📣

New accessories, jewelry, women's and men's clothes! All here in one closet! Check out the deals...

Major Rager Sale Sale Sale

🔥Pretty much everything has been discounted 30 to 50%. Check out my items.🔥

Boutique items

Selling my last chance/ last sizes on my page from my boutique. They are part of my new collectio...

8 items for $25 on P

I am having 8 items for $25 on P or M. Please come and check my closet out. Vinted is so slow...

Even More New Uploads! 📣

Shirts, scarfs, pants, lingerie, you name it! All great prices!! Cheap goodies!! ✨✨

SALE ends tonight!

5 for $5! All items under $5 included! No limit to the amount of items bundled!

New items + 50% off bundles!

I just uploaded new items, and I have bundles up to 50% off! Use #roseyrachelle to filter my item...

Huge sell

Hello vinties, Just wanted to give a huge shout out that I have a Huge Sale going on. I provid...

New items!

Hey ladies! I’m uploading new items to my closet! I’m looking to get rid of a lot of things to tr...

Back to School Sale!

Back to School Sale! Everything is $5 and under. Every purchase comes with a gift and Bundle Di...

Free Shipping sale!

Who doesn't love free shipping? I know I do lol! Well, I'm doing a free shipping sale in my close...

Belts Belts and More Belts 🍀

All high-quality, leather, designer names, and all for under $10. Check out my listings. Primaril...

Buy 1 get 1 sale!!

Hi ladies!! I’m going to be having a buy one get one free sale!! TONIGHT ONLY !! I will be addin...

New items + sale!

I really need to get some things cleared out! I have 25% off bundles and am willing to negotiate ...

Let’s make a deal ladies! 💕

If you LOVE multiple items in my closet or even maybe just one... send me an offer! You never kn...

30% off bundles !

I just added some fall items and will be adding jackets at the end of this month . But in order f...

Accepting offers!

Accepting most offers! Please feel free to send them over 😊

Items for Under $2! 📣

I have earrings, necklaces, a bracelet, hat, scarf, bralette, a couple shorts, and some tank tops...

Mystery bundle!

$10! At least 5 items included, with at least 1 being NWT!

For any one looking for fall clothing

I have a lot of fall items that I posted some used lightly or once and vintage items as well . Ch...

Make an offer

Trying to get rid of items in my closet. Will be accepting most offers. I also have bundle disco...

Jeans! Jeans! Jeans!

👖 👖 👖 So many 👖 in my closet! Come make an offer! Mostly sizes range from 25-30! Some sizes 24 ...

freeeee gift with purchase!

Freeebies! Free gift with any purchase. 2 free gifts with purchase over 35 dollars. 🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌻🌻🌻🌻 ...

Financial crisis

Hi guys, a very close friend of mine is in financial crisis and in desperate need of money. I am ...

Selling tips?

Anyone have any tips for selling more items on here? I can never seem to make a sale unless it’s ...

Accepting offers

I’m accepting all reasonable offers on all purchases so go ahead and send me your price!!

VS Rewards and Coupons

Hey guys, I have a $20 Victoria’s Secret reward (20 off 50) and some coupons (free panty and 25 o...

Make an offer

On anything, I have soooooo many items that I forget to lower the price I want to sell everythi...

ISO Express Embroidered Jeans Size 8

Hello! I have a few dresses I haven’t worn in my closet and I want to swap them for a pair of Ex...

Free gifts 🎁🎁

With purchases of $10 and more!

New items posted!

Offers welcome!

Forum topics, older than 14 days, are automatically deleted.

in page: 20 50 100
Advertisement