Ready to declutter your closet?

Just snap, upload and sell - for free.

Learn how it works

Sell, Swap & Giveaway

Got an item for sale here in Vinted? Use this area to let other Vinties know about your available items! Share giveaways, discounted scores, or the cute items you just listed!

Subject
Author

Post your good swap stories

So ladies theres many not good stories of swapping here. So please if you swapped and had a posit...

Yay #dollardays 🙌

Hola Vinties :) The community has come together to offer $1 items in many of our closets. Use...

Favorite sellers/swappers recommendations!

I've had the pleasure of dealing with some awesome swappers/sellers on here! ...and the misfortun...

Name your price!!

I have 300+ items under $5 in my closet and I need to get rid of some before I post more! I accep...

🎄Winter Sale!🎁 New Items!

CLOSET HAS BEEN REVAMPED. NEW ITEMS ADDED. MORE NEW ITEMS WILL BE ADDED DAILY!!! 🎄Name your pri...

🕸🎃3 for $15 🎃🕸

Includes my whole closet. Bundle 3 listings for only $15

8 items for $20

Hey y’all! I’m selling 8 items for $20 over at P. Please check my closet out. Thanks! @emeraldfa...

Reduced prices

I set all my prices down 50% than they were before. Almost everything is $10 or less. I also offe...

Make Me and Offer

I’m accepting most offers and will ship out Monday-Friday.

Baby Girl Clothes

So far I have posted 9 & 12 Months also 2t. Some 18-24 months. Create a bundle and save!! I ha...

Hi! I’m back!

Hi y’all! So for a long time, I was a big seller here. I went MIA for a bit b/c I was gonna get ...

Bundle discount deals!! Same day shipping

I have so much items!!! Take a look and bundle with an offer ships same day!! #princessrican14

Everything must go

Hello everybody! Everything in my closet is $5! Everything must go, buy things and make deals!

Free! 😍

Buy one get one free! Now until Friday at noon! Buy one item and get a second item listed $5 or...

Kids Clothing

Hey Vinties, Just curious to see if people still purchase baby/toddler/kids clothes here. I hav...

Let me spread the holiday extra cash 😁

Christmas is around the corner 🎁☃️ who needs Christmas cash?!💸 You can make $10 for every friend...

Almost EVERYthing under $10!

Having a big sale - please come check it out!

pls help fund my trip to belize

by shopping in my closet!! I don't have much, but I'm willing to negotiate any price, and I do bu...

Veterans Day Week Sale !

Adding new inventory !! • Bundle and save ! All items • ship Same day • I’m so thankful to hav...

🚨Closet Clean Out! 🚨

New items posted 💕

Today's My Birthday! Please Check out my closet!

Low Prices and Up to 50% off bundles! Just added new items! All sizes available! Willing to acc...

$1 clothes

Does anyone do this? Ima do this with my storage clothes thats in very good condition. Just wonde...

1 & $2 Closet!

1 & $2 closet, getting out of online selling. My loss, your gain! Take advantage xoxo

Price Drops (Make an offer)

Make an offer if you don’t like my price. Moving soon.. it needs to go. :) Bump

Cold Weather Clothing Sale

Hey!! I have so many clothes for sale size XS/S/M. I have several shoes, jewelry, and bags for sa...

Lularoe Lovers - MUST see

Attention all LuLaRoe lovers! I am having a major clear out sale! Tons of discounted LuLaRoe 50...

🚨Price Drop🚨

Price drop on all items!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

$5 to $15 dollar items! Closet clean out

I posted some new items check them out ill be posting more during the following days dont miss ou...

I'm adding items and taking offers

Hey vinties! I'm back ! I had taken a break because life happens and I've now begun posting my i...

Victoria’s Secret Lovers.

Selling my collection...& more. :) Make a bundle, Make an offer! I am moving and so over Pink ...

Special Black Friday sale coming soon!

Starting Thanksgiving November 22nd Til The 26th I will be having a a special sale . Where you bu...

Reseller mystery box

Mix of mall, boutique and Nordstrom brands. Pieces range from tops, dresses, bottoms, bags, and a...

Moving Sale!

I just bought my first house! The less I have to pack up and move the better. Accepting most offe...

New Items!

Hey gals! I’ve added more to my closet, from brand new to slightly worn!

Prices Lowered and Bundle Discount

Lots of baby girl items! I really need to clear out space so everything is $2 and under!

Closet Clean Out! Everything must go!

Everything is under 15$! Adding new listings this week so check it out. You can save up to 25% in...

3 items for $10

All the items in this forum are 3 for $10

Hello Vinties

I am doing a moving sale. Do you know what that means? Yes everything must go. Everything is...

$5 and under!

Almost everything I have listed is $5 and under! I add items everyday and im open to offers! Come...

Everything must go!!

Like something you see 👀 I’m open to offers and I’ll ship next day 📦 Help me with my closet clean...

Christmas Giveaway!

Hi Vinties, welcome to my Christmas Giveaway! Below are the rules and prizes of this giveaway. Be...

Cheap $2 closet!!

Need all my items gone. Please check out my closet! I ship next day :)

New items!

Just posted a ton of new items in my closet! As well as discounted a bunch of stuff I already. ...

Selling Brandy Melville, AE, etc

Hi! I just uploaded a ton of new things to my closet, sizes XS-S! I have clothes and shoes as we...

Swappers!

Comment below if you swap! I'm checking out everyones closet. I have 94 items in my closet and i...

Moving sale! I need everything gone!

Hello! So I am moving in March. By February I need EVERYTHING gone. Please feel free to follow...

Selling everything for $80

If you want a rad new closet, here’s your chance! More than $300 worth for $80! :) Please read ...

Swappers?! Where are you?

Let’s bundle swap, girls! Let’s take over the world.

Make me an offer

I have a huge bundle of pants, jeggings and shorts that won’t fit me. probably 10+ items. I have...

$1 sale! 🍃

These items are on sale for $1! They will continue to be $1! So come and get them! Many other i...

Scary good sale

Almost everything $1. 50% off all bundles. Spooky shopping!!!!!

Sale!

New items added! Come check it out!

Who needs a laptop

I’m selling my hp pavilion laptop touchscreen Like new just open box Which I’m selling for $$$$...

Almost everything under $5! Help me clean out my closet! Send me an offer!

I've added so many more fall items! Help me clear out my closet before I upload more! I'm always ...

Fall sale🍂🍁

Hey everyone I haven’t been on vinted for a long time so I have a ton of stuff to upload over the...

Clear Out My Closet

I have so much stuff that I'd love to get rid of. Clothes, accessories, even new makeup. I ac...

🎁 My dirty 30 give away 🎉

Hey everyone! November 8th is my 30th bday 🎉💃🎁! As a celebration im cleaning out my closet in pr...

Closet Closing!

I’m closing my closet and giving my things to Goodwill in one week! If you would like to purchase...

Everything Must Go

Hi guys! I’m honestly trying to get rid of everything! Make bundles! Make offers! I have more ite...

FINAL Sale everything has to go

Hey I’m looking to get rid of everything so I’m taking the highest offer on most of my clothes so...

Lowball sale on P

If anyone is looking for a huge sale I’m getting rid of all my inventory on P for cheap. I’m bayl...

Closet sale !!

Bundle and save !! #princessrican14

Huge Closet Clear Out!

Everything is under 15$! I'll be listing more items during the next days

Everything must go!! Name your price!

Taking offers and giving out huge discounts before moving all my clothes to my new apartment! Wou...

Sale! BOGO 50% Off! BTGO Free! and More!

Send offers! Bundle! and SAVE! Make sure to stop by my closet and take a peek 😊 Feel free to give...

SALE just posted! BOGO 50% off

I just posted a sale in my closet. Check out my bio for more information. Message me with any que...

selling my whole closet

send me an offer for everything or just send me a price on single items. :)

Hocus Pocus 🕸 GB Giveaway! (2 Left)

Hi there, Ghouls and Boo-ys!! It seems like it’s been FOREVER since I was all excited to announc...

40% off!

40% off 5 or more items from my closet! This weekend only!

🏡 Moving Sale!!

Everything in my closet is 40% OFF!!! ~ I am moving on November 1 ~ EVERYTHING MUST GO!!! Than...

Closet closing this Wednesday!

My closet is closing this Wednesday! All prices have been dropped!

Congrats! 🎉

Does anyone else get excited when one of their favorites gets sold? I have over 99+ favorites so ...

Flash Sale! $5 off bundles!

Flash sale today only! I'll take $5 off any bundle $15+! Almost everything in my closet is under ...

Huge sale!

I just reduced all my prices! Almost everything is under $5 and you can make me an offer on anyth...

Reserve suddenly sold

So I had an item on "reserve" specifically for me about 5 things and then seller told me they wer...

Sale!

New items posted, come check it out!

Giveaway on my Instagram!

Win any one item of your choice! Follow @trendologyclothing and @raveologyclothing for more detai...

5 dollers blowout sale

Hello there beauties, Do not miss out the 5 dollars blowout sale happening in my closet. Crea...

Fall items! $5 and under!

I just posted a bunch of sweaters, jeans, scarves, and boots for fall! My entire close almost eve...

Everything Must Go!

Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've been on Vinted and I want to redo my closet. Everyth...

Jean Bundle

Would anyone be interested in a big bundle of jeans around sizes 3/4 and 5/6? I have so many jean...

Halloween costume

Need a last minute costume? I've reduced the price of this HOT shell mermaid top so much as Hallo...

$2, $5, $8 sale until Friday

Everything in my closet is either $2, $5 or $8!!!! (Except for a bridesmaids dress) I also offer ...

40% off Bundles!

Lots of new fall items and 40% off bundles TONIGHT only! Snag your favorites while you can!

Lots of baby girl clothing added

Bundle discounts! Sizes from 3-18 months and more to go through! Most under $2!

Fall Clothing Sale

Hey!! I have so many clothes for sale size XS/S/M. I have several shoes, jewelry, and bags for sa...

*NEW* Sweaters for Fall

Just uploaded a few new finds for fall! Priced low with bundles saving up to 20%! Still don’t lov...

$1 sale

all of my items (except 4) are $1 in my closet

Sale starts today and ends November 5th

I been having issues with the Vinted app for about 1 week and I think I fixed it by updating it ....

Going back to school

For the first time in 4 years to finish my degree and I’m so excited! But I do need some extra $$...

Wooden earring for sale $10 each

100% New and High-Quality wooden earring.

Trick or Teat Sale!

It's almost Halloween! Yay! Having a huge sale! Plus accepting all offers this week!

Halloween Sale + BOGO 50% off

Halloween sale! Most items are $6 unless bundled Ends 11/1/18 BOGO 50% off bundles (sale items o...

$1 Items + others reduced!

Hi guys! I'm trying to clear some items that I've had posted for a while out so I can make room f...

Birthday Sale!

It's my birthday! 🎂 Hoping for some birthday sells! Come shop my closet! Accepting all offers (no...

Buy 1 Get 1 Free

Hey guys! I’m in serious need of cleaning out my closet so I’m having this massive sale. Buy 1 ge...

Forum topics, older than 14 days, are automatically deleted.

in page: 20 50 100
Advertisement