Vinted is a place to sell:
- Women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, footwear and accessories
- Children’s toys, furniture and childcare equipment
- New cosmetics, perfumes and beauty products
- Beauty gadgets
- Tech accessories such as headphones, smart watches, phone cases and similar items
What Vinted is not for
The following items cannot be sold on Vinted:
- Strictly prohibited items:
- Items that do not comply with the laws in your jurisdiction;
- Counterfeit items, i.e. fakes and unauthorized replicas of the real products;
- Samples or promotional items which you received for free, including the items from the ‘Beauty Boxes’;
- Prescription products, medications, professional medical supplies, vitamins, food supplements;
- Food and drinks;
- Drugs, drug paraphernalia, tobacco products such as cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes, also vapes, or other vaporizing instruments and accessories;
- Official uniforms, badges, accessories or any other type of items of the armed forces, police, or any other emergency service. International humanitarian aid emblems and names individually or within the clothing;
- Nazi, fascist, uniforms and accessories;
- Items that promote or display violence, discrimination, hatred, or crime;
- Autographed items (or similar items) without a trusted certificate of authenticity.
2. The items that do not comply with hygiene standards, or pose risk to your health/safety:
Worn underwear (e.g. panties, thongs, g-strings, boxer shorts, briefs, bodysuits worn as undergarment, and underwear sets which include worn underwear bottoms);
Note 1: For hygiene reasons, only new underwear can be sold - you must clearly show the tags in your item’s pictures.
Note 2: Worn bras, bathing suits and tights can be sold as long as they are properly washed and the description clearly states that the item has been worn.
- All cosmetics (including perfume, makeup, creams, lotions, and hair-care products) and cosmetic accessories (cosmetics swatches, makeup sponges, brushes, or applicators) that have already been used or that are not in their original sealed packaging. We also recommend that you upload pictures showing the item’s information (packaging information, back information, bar code, etc.);
Note 1: It is strictly prohibited to sell cosmetic items that have been used or tried even once.
Note 2: Handmade cosmetics, nail polish remover, shaving razors, hair colouring products, are not allowed.
- Contact lenses (including contact lens solution & cases);
- Sanitary pads such as tampons, menstrual cups and similar items;
- Used tongue, eyebrow, nose, lip and intimate piercing jewellery.
3. Items that are not clothing, do not relate to fashion, beauty, accessorizing, children, or simply do not align with the Vinted vision:
Electronic and high-tech products (e.g. mobile phones, computers, TVs, speakers, cameras, power banks, cables, phone chargers, washing machines, dishwashers, irons, vacuum cleaners, etc.);
Note: Electronic beauty gadgets and tech accessories such as hair curlers, hair dryers, headphones, smart watches, phone cases and similar items are allowed.
- Sports equipment for adults such as bikes, skis, yoga mats, snowboards, weights and similar items;
Note: Sports clothing, eyewear, special protection, as well as sports accessories are allowed.
- Furniture, housewares, household appliances, garden tools and equipment;
- Mattresses, pillows, bedding, blankets for adults;
- Kitchen utensils and appliances, knives, pans, pots, coffee machines and similar items or appliances for food making, food storage items;
- Magazines and stationery supplies for adults, such as notebooks, diaries and calendars;
- Paintings, drawings, photos and other works of art;
- Sales catalogues and products ordered on request, professional services or any other advertisements promoting commercial activities;
- Empty dust bags, packaging boxes, paper shopping bags, gift boxes, moving boxes;
- Advent calendars, surprise packages/bundles;
- Sexually explicit items such as sex toys and fetish related items;
- Accessories or clothes for animals and animals themselves;
- Tickets for events, gift cards and discount coupons, subscriptions.
All of the above-mentioned items, as well as similar ones which do not fall under our accepted categories, will be removed or hidden from the catalogue by our team. For more detailed information, check out the Catalogue Rules.
Please note that if you use a paid feature for your listing and the listing violates our rules, we won’t be able to refund the cost of the feature after we remove or hide that listing. The term ‘paid feature’ includes ‘bumps’ and ‘Wardrobe Spotlight’.