If you’re up for a challenge to become the voice of Vinted and you speak good German and English, join our awesome Community Support team! Together let’s go on a mission to make secondhand the first choice worldwide.
Things happen every day, so Community Support team needs all the superpowers and extra patience to help kleiderkreisel.de community feel the love. After all, there are 16 millions of us and each wants some attention!
The main skills of our Community Support Super Agent?
- Fluent German and English (written & spoken).
- Prior experience in Online Customer Support. Or a strong desire to join the team paired with the ability to learn fast.
- Quick problem solving and decision making skills with attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills we’d feel a little jealous of. ;)
- Strong desire for world domination!
What challenges await?
- Communicating with kleiderkreisel.de members via email.
- Answering Vinties’ questions’.
- Keeping an eye on community needs and the feedback we get, then passing it onto everyone at Vinted.
- Working with the team to get and provide help, gain insights and share a few laughs.
- Discovering better ways, generating ideas, and becoming a change!
Time? On a shift-based schedule adapted to your requests.
Location? Vilnius office, because it’s great, has all the coffee you need and all the fun you’d not want to miss. Get a feel of life at Vinted by checking our Instagram or reading some stories on Medium.
Rewards? A salary to match your skills, because we want you to feel motivated. A shopping bonus at Vinted for great treasures. An inspirational bonus for personal growth. And great colleagues with loads of fun - be it team buildings, foosball, or just everyday life.
Are you our new Online Community Support Agent? Please send your CV in English and your cover letter in German to firstname.lastname@example.org.