We are looking for a Customer Support Content Writer/Translator who will shape the voice of our team in Germany. In this role, you’ll manage diverse tasks and projects, all with the aim to become a strong link between Kleiderkreisel and Mamikreisel support teams and our members.
You’ll work with our in-house copywriters to create compelling customer support material. Additionally, you’ll manage the team of our volunteer moderators - members of our community who volunteer their time and support other members.
If you’re passionate about communication and translation and have a basic understanding of marketing, as well as a feeling for what the German member community needs most, our team is waiting for you to start work on exciting projects.
- Translation and localisation of Kleiderkreisel and Mamikreisel customer support content
- Ensuring quality and consistency of our German localisations
- Supporting members on external channels and social media (e.g. Trustpilot, Facebook, Twitter)
- Improving Help Centre content based on new developments in our product
- Managing Kleiderkreisel and Mamikreisel volunteer teams
- Managing tasks related with our community forums and message boards
- Taking care of other community management tasks related to localisation
- Making proactive contributions to our community communication
- Native German and fluent English (bilingual German and English proficiency is preferred)
- Previous experience in localising and translating texts for online products or marketplaces
- Adaptability and an ability to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Being a great team player, quick learner and an outstanding individual performer
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com before April 28, 2017, stating the earliest date you could start and indicating your salary expectations.