As our new Social Media Intern, you will administer the company’s social media marketing. Ideally, you are a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as you engage with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into active sellers and buyers.
Community leadership and participation is integral to a Social Media Manager’s success. An essential component is communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way what will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected sellers and buyers.
We expect you to be capable of leveraging existing community content, PR and product best practices & news to create engaging social media posts which drive Kleiderkreisel’s + Mamikreisel’s growth and advocacy.
Ultimately, you will be driven by performance not only in terms of reach and engagement, but primarily by growth of our active seller base.
- Cultivation of leads turning fans into active buyers and sellers.
- Generation of inbound traffic and brand awareness via social organic posting.
- Ideating planning and goal setting.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Administering the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Creating a regular publishing schedule.
- Implementing a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promoting content through social advertising.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator who is a native German speaker and fluent in English.
- Team player with proven track record of working in a fast changing environment.
- Responsible to convey business brand feel and position to the target audience.
- Well organised, able to work under pressure and be able to priorities tasks and a plan effectively.
- Ability to do high-volume work in a short time-frame.
If that sounds interesting to you, please send your CV and your cover letter in English to email@example.com with Social Media Intern as the subject line.