Founded in 2008, Vinted is the world’s largest online marketplace for secondhand wardrobe items. Hone your skills on data protection and IP law within the EU in a legal team that deals with challenges unique to our sector - join us for a summer internship!
This is your chance to get a broader perspective on the field and learn from our best people. The internship will give you a chance to gain an authentic insight into our legal team’s everyday working life and see how things you’ve learned are used in practice.
Do you have what it takes?
- An interest in startups, the legal environment they operate in and the legal issues they face
- A passion for learning new things and a proactive approach to challenges
- An interest in EU’s data protection regulation overhaul, as well as IP law and general corporate law issues
- A student in their last year of LL.B/BA or an MA/LL.M student
We have what you need:
- An opportunity to see how innovative technology companies work
- A chance to see the minefield that lawyers in tech startups need to navigate
- Interesting work in a multinational environment, dealing with legal challenges in numerous jurisdictions and following different legal systems
- A great working environment, an ability to learn a multitude of new things and a chance to become part of team Vinted for the summer
- The prospect of making a meaningful contribution in an interesting and challenging project
This will be an unpaid summer internship that includes all the perks our employees get, and more: a monthly Vinted shopping budget, free lunch in our canteen, monthly team buildings and a ticket to our summer fest.
The internship’s starting date and term are negotiable.
Ready? Send your CV and cover letter to Monika at email@example.com to claim your place at Vinted.