Vinted/Kleiderkreisel is a marketplace that connects people who sell, buy and swap second-hand clothes. Available through iOS and Android apps as well as websites, we’re a community of 19 million members - the world’s largest style marketplace with the mission to make second-hand the first choice worldwide.
Our new product designer will join a team of five product designers and own one of three user experience domains.
You’ll work from Berlin or Vilnius to create great user journeys for Vinted members. You will be communicating with them, gathering and analysing data to find out how our product feels, what works and what doesn’t. With research at hand, you’ll craft an even more memorable Vinted/Kleiderkreisel experience.
To succeed in this position, you’ll have to be open, flexible, and have outstanding communication skills. You should also have human-centric design experience that you’ve already proved in shipped products. You’ll work in an international team based in our offices in Vilnius and Berlin, so an ability to collaborate with remote teams is essential.
- Validate ideas and assumptions by interacting with our members directly: organising Interviews and user tests.
- Collaborate with our design and product teams to source valuable user research based on product experience. Implement design decisions that improve the user experience.
- Convert user knowledge into meaningful product design concepts and executed solutions.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary product teams and designers to launch your feature ideas to members.
- Partner with product teams to define problems and goals, map user flows, prototype interactions.
- Be a members’ ambassador who helps product teams understand our users more deeply.
- Proven experience (3+ years) of product design at user-focused tech or media companies with examples of shipped products.
- Cross-platform design experience (iOS, Android, Web).
- Proven track record of working in multidisciplinary product teams (product managers, analysts and engineers).
- Lo-fi and hi-fi prototyping skills.
- Excellent English with great oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a flexible environment, being a result-driven team player, and having an interest in self-development.
- Remote work experience and/or experience in international teams.
- Written and verbal proficiency in French and/or German languages.
- Learning budget (10% from gross salary).
- We buy all the tech you need to do your job.
- Budgets for team buildings.
- A Shop@Vinted budget.
An online or PDF portfolio is required to apply for this position. Please send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before November 17th, along with your personal intro, CV, or a link to your profile on LinkedIn.