Vinted is the world’s largest marketplace to sell, buy and swap pre-loved wardrobe items. We unite 20 million members in 10 countries - operating in so many markets takes deep knowledge of various legal systems and different legal concepts, as well as a real knack for problem solving.
Right now, we’re looking for an in-house Legal Counsel to join us in navigating a raft of legal disciplines and team up with our General Counsel to do an outstanding job at all things legal.
What challenges await?
- Dealing with legal issues from 10 different legal jurisdictions of an international business originating from Lithuania.
- Working hand in hand with the General Counsel, external legal advisors and other teams at Vinted to ensure that legal risks stay at bay.
- Discovering better ways, generating ideas, and becoming a change.
- Making a real impact and having a say in stewarding Vinted towards global domination.
The main skills/interests
- Ideally - 2 years of work experience at a law firm or as an an in-house lawyer.
- Strong motivation to deal with legal issues stemming from multiple jurisdictions.
- Interest in a wide range of legal disciplines: IP law, data protection, transactions and consumer contracts, corporate law.
- Attention to detail, a big-picture oriented approach, a drive to learn new things and go to uncharted territories.
- Fluent English - written and spoken. Fluent German would be a strong advantage.
You will become part of the Vinted family and culture that will help you grow. You will get all the support you need to succeed in this position, as well as the chance to be involved and see how a real tech start-up backed by all-star VC investors operates, grows and accepts new challenges.
You’ll work closely with our General Counsel and have immense opportunities to deepen your knowledge, learn new skills, take trainings and grow every day, alongside having access to all the usual Vinted perks (a learning budget, regular team buildings and your own Vinted shopping budget).
Location? Vinted’s Vilnius office, because it’s great, has all the coffee you need and all the fun you’d not want to miss. If you were ever looking for a position where your opinion and work would have direct impact on the entire organisation - you may just have found it.
If that sounds interesting to you, please apply with your CV (or Linkedin profile) and cover letter in English before December 15, 2017. Send your application to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch with top candidates shortly after the deadline.