Vinted is the world’s largest marketplace for second-hand fashion items, with 20 million members in 10 countries. People on Vinted’s in-house Research team are the ambassadors of our members: they help understand members’ needs and shape our Product, Marketing and Customer Service strategies.
We’re looking for a new Market and User Researcher to join us. If you’re someone who enjoys cooperating with teams across an entire organisation to promote data-driven decisions, this opening may be just right for you. In this position you will:
- Work closely with cross-functional partners: research and data analysts, designers and product teams that are responsible for various product development areas (great buyer and seller experiences, user safety, and more).
- Conduct generative and evaluative research to gather insights about users’ needs, behaviour, motivations, attitudes, which will serve to inform and drive product development.
- Identify research needs, suggest optimal methods and plan timelines of the research project.
- Design and execute end-to-end research studies or manage third-party research agencies, qualitative research moderators.
- Analyse research results, connecting quantitative and qualitative data.
- Synthesize, visualize insights and communicate them to product teams.
Depending on the needs of our product teams, you may be responsible for testing new product development ideas and providing insights how they can be best implemented, as well as tracking user satisfaction with current product features, understanding their behavioural patterns and identifying areas for improvement.
This, we think, is the profile of someone who would be a great fit for the position:
- At least 2 years of solid experience conducting quantitative or mixed-methods research.
- Know-how in conducting professional quantitative research.
- Basic knowledge about qualitative research methods.
- Experience with Statistical Software Platforms (preferably SPSS).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to convert findings into reports and present insights to stakeholders.
- Capability to run several surveys or cross-country studies simultaneously.
- Fluent English.
- Advantage: knowledge and experience in UX-type research (e.g. usability testing).
In return, we offer you all the support you need to succeed in this position. You’ll join a team of passionate research and data analysts at Vinted, where you’ll have the opportunity to deepen your knowledge, take trainings and grow every day, alongside having access to all the usual Vinted perks (monthly team buildings, a Vinted shopping budget, and more).
If you’re interested, please apply with your CV (or LinkedIn profile) before December 18, 2017. Make sure your application reaches us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’ll be in touch with the best candidates shortly after the deadline.