Vinted is the world’s biggest second-hand style marketplace. Our aim is to make second-hand first choice worldwide 🌎. Currently ~20 million people use our platform and Vinted’s Quality Assurance team are the ones that make sure our product releases reach Vinted members fast and in an impeccable state.
Every two weeks 5 different engineering teams deliver a bunch of new features, improvements and changes that need to get into our members’ hands as soon as possible. As the product is ever expanding, it’s getting hard to keep up with manual testing.
That is why we have decided to dive into the world of test automation. Our long-term goal is to achieve a state where new Android and iOS builds can be pushed straight to Play/App Stores with minimal human input. This is a huge goal that entails a lot of steps and process changes...
...steps and process changes that you can help us make by joining Vinted’s QA team as our first Test Automation Engineer. Such a big challenge presents great personal and professional growth opportunities together with a real possibility to make a tangible impact on future growth of Vinted.
This is a mid / senior level position. Experience in test automation is required (bonus for experience with Android/iOS test automation frameworks). Salary starts at €1500 net.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will:
- Choose the tech you will be working with
- Setup automation framework
- Guide us through process changes that need to happen in order to take full advantage of test automation
- Write tests yourself and train others
- Save quality assurance specialists from mind-numbing manual regression testing
- Learning 📚 🎫 ✈️ budget (10% from gross salary)
- 25 work days of holidays 🏝
- We buy all the tech 💻 🎧 ⌨ you need to do your job
- Daily breakfast and lunch 🍜 🌯 🥕 🍔 🍳 at Vinted Noise restaurant
- Monthly budget for ♕ 🍻 🎾 🥝 🍩 ⛸ 🎳 🎸 🎲 🎡 teambuildings
- Inhouse 🏋 gym
- Shop 👠 👕 ⌚️ @ Vinted budget
If you’re interested, contact Paulius (email@example.com) and he will be in touch with you.
Read about Vinted Engineering.