💃🏻I am a little girl enjoying the big city.
🤷🏻♀️I simply love shopping and changing my wardrobe from times to times.
✈️Also, I love traveling and most of the items on here are all over the places I've been to. So far, 10 countries and counting.
🤞I promise you won't regret visiting my profile. I will be posting one or two new stuffs every week. So make sure to follow me 😘
Please feel free to make an offer. I only sell the items which don't fit me or I don't use anymore with really cheap and unbeatable prices. On top of that I offer bundle discount. So, make sure to check the other items I have. 99% of them are in great condition and the other 1% is which I mention on the post.
Message me with any questions you have.
FYI, because of storage my clothing items might have some dust. (I washed them before I put them away and try to keep them clean). But, I recommend to wash it before wearing.
Thank you ❤️