all of my clothes were worn with love, happiness, and kindness. and that's how they will also be sold and shipped.
but with all seriousness without cheesy bio info, 80% of the money i earn on here goes to buying wigs i like to wear, due to me being bald after stupid chemo. the other 20% will probably be for food. but i promise, none of my clothes have food stains. i also have two dogs who may casually appear on my photos. **selling fees, i hate you**