FAQ: PLEASE READ BEFORE MESSAGING US!
How do I contact you more efficiently?
• If you want to know more about an item, click on the listing and simply press the 'I want it' button and message me on there, so we know which item you are referring to. We get too many notifications a day to be able to see all comments so we prefer to be contacted through message.
Where are the clothes that you're selling from?
• All of the items that we're selling are either Kalynn's or Chloe's pre-loved or never worn clothing - stuff that doesn't fit or isn't our style, just sitting in the back of our closets.
Can you model?
• We're willing to model accessories and shoes, but not clothes. This is because all of the clothes that we are selling are either new or have been previously washed before listing. We do however list measurements.
Do you swap?
• We only swap items with the swap symbol. Please don't ask us to swap items that aren't listed with the swap symbol.
Do you bundle?
• Yes we do bundle and give 15% discounts for all bundles (unless otherwise stated).
Do you hold/reserve?
• Sorry, but no we don't hold items for anyone. All items are first come, first serve; to be fair towards all potential buyers. Note: Please do not ask us to bundle items if you can't purchase right away!
Are your prices negotiable?
• Most of our prices are firm, the amount we ask for them is the amount we'd love to get. However, feel free to ask and we may be willing to lower the price.
Do you accept PayPal?
• Sorry, but no we don't.
When will you ship my package?
• We typically leave our houses early every morning for school and don't get home until late afternoon during the weekdays. With that said, every item purchased before 6AM CST, will be shipped out that same day. Anything purchased after that time, we will ship out the next day. On Saturdays we usually have a more open schedule, so our cutoff time is 11AM CST. Anything purchased after that will be shipped out Monday morning. Please allow time for the UPS to update their system. Sometimes it takes a while for them to scan a package after it's been dropped off.
I never received the package?
• Once we drop the package off at the post office and it's been scanned, what happens is not at our fault. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged mail. If you know your neighborhood is famous for stealing packages, message us so we can work out a solution before you purchase.
Can I return an item?
• All of our sales are final, but of course, some situations are understandable. If we've accidentally sent you the wrong item, we'll be 100% willing to take it back and even pay for shipping. If something simply doesn't fit, I suggest relisting in your closet. If for some reason we overlook some minor imperfections, please understand that we are only just average teenage girls and we don't do this full-time, so it's easy to make mistakes. However, if there is significant damage to the item, please go ahead and message us, so that we can offer a proper solution for you. Please don't just leave neutral/negative feedback before contacting us, that would be counterproductive.
Thank you for visiting our closet!
♡, Chloe & Kalynn