Vinted is the world’s largest online marketplace for secondhand wardrobe items. Founded in 2008, we’re Lithuania’s biggest startup with a truly international presence. Join our finance team for a summer internship and develop your skills with our best people.
This is your chance to explore a career in finance, gain valuable work experience and demystify the startup environment. We’ll show you how the things you’ve learned work in practice and tell you all about what distinguishes a startup from any other type of business.
You’re a great fit if:
- You have an interest in startups, the environment they operate in and the finance management issues they face
- You have a passion for learning new things and a proactive approach to challenges
- You’ve got great MS Excel skills
- You’re in your last year of a Finance / Economics’ degree
- An opportunity to see how innovative technology companies work
- A chance to experience the specifics of work in a startup’s finance department
- Interesting work in a company that operates internationally, deals with challenges in numerous markets and follows different legal systems
- A great working environment, an ability to learn a multitude of new things and the chance to become part of team Vinted for the summer
- The prospect of making a meaningful contribution in an interesting and challenging project
This will be an unpaid summer internship that includes all the perks our employees get, and more: a monthly Vinted shopping budget, free lunch in our canteen, monthly team buildings and a ticket to our summer fest.
The internship’s starting date and term are negotiable.
Ready? Send your CV and cover letter to Monika at email@example.com to claim your place at Vinted.