Vinted is a community of 16 million members in 10 countries. Every month, they complete over 1 million transactions on our apps and websites. Effectively, we’re the world’s biggest marketplace dedicated solely to second-hand wardrobe items. We now need a strong analytical mind to join our team.
In this role, you’ll look into large amounts of raw data to turn it into meaningful insights and actionable advice for our entire team. Your number one focus will become buyer success. You’ll work to identify the hurdles that Vinted buyers have to overcome and suggest ways of improving content personalisation and search in our catalog.
Sounds like your type of thing? These, we think, are the qualities of someone who would be a great fit for the position:
- Fluent with SQL. Strong in statistics.
- Passionate about working with data to uncover patterns and insights.
- Interested in building more complicated models based on data.
- Able to present findings in a simple and interesting way.
- Accurate, with attention to detail.
- Experienced in a similar analytical role.
- Familiar with at least one of these programming languages: R, Python, Scala.
- Familiarity with Spark is a plus.
As our new colleague, you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting the product team with valuable data insights to help make decisions about product changes and improvements.
- Helping the team estimate, measure and track possible risks.
- Tracking the performance of features and A/B tests and the results of the product changes we launched to proactively provide data-driven insights.
- Selecting and tracking the most important KPIs for each feature.
- Providing reporting and data that can be easily understood by your team members.
- Writing, upgrading and debugging jobs.
- Contributing to our data warehouse jobs.
In return, we promise to give you all the support you need to succeed in this position, and more. If you’re ready to seize this opportunity, please get in touch. Send us your CV (or point us to your LinkedIn profile) and add a cover letter, too. Make sure your intro reaches us at email@example.com and we’ll be in touch.