If you’re up for a challenge to become the voice of Vinted and you speak fluent Polish and French, join our awesome Community Support team! Together let’s go on a mission to make secondhand the first choice worldwide.
Things happen every day, so Community Support team needs all the superpowers and extra patience to help vinted.fr community feel the love. After all, there are 16 millions of us and each wants some attention!
The main skills of our Community Support Super Agent?
- Fluent Polish and French (written and spoken).
- Prior experience in Online Customer Support. Or a strong desire to join the team paired with the ability to learn fast.
- Quick problem solving and decision making skills with attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills we’d feel a little jealous of. ;)
What challenges await?
- Communicating with Vinted members via email.
- Answering Vinties’ questions.
- Keeping an eye on community needs and the feedback we get, then passing it onto everyone at Vinted.
- Working with the team to get and provide help, gain insights and share a few laughs.
- Discovering better ways, generating ideas, and becoming a change!
Location? Warsaw office. Get a feel of life at Vinted here: Medium.
Time? We’re looking for a full time employee, preferably working from 9 am to 5 pm.
Rewards? A salary to match your skills, because we want you to feel motivated. A shopping bonus at Vinted for great treasures. An inspirational bonus for personal growth. And team buildings, because they’re fun.
If that sounds interesting to you, please send your CV and cover letter (in Polish) to email@example.com with Community Support Agent as the subject line.