Vinted is the world’s largest marketplace for second-hand clothes and accessories. Over the years, we’ve grown to 20 million members in 10 markets - a huge achievement for something that started as a personal project.
We’re looking for a Media Analyst who’ll help us keep track of performance, provide important insights into what we can do better and help us scale Vinted all around the globe.
If you like playing around with data, creating models, doing a bit of coding on the side and learning new skills - Vinted is just the place for you.
Here’s what we’re looking for in candidates:
- Prior experience in statistical modelling and analysis
- University education focused on analysis, econometrics, statistics or programming
- At least basic skills of SQL, Scala is a bonus
- Experience in management consulting or acquisition marketing is a bonus
- Great teamwork skills
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Strong desire for world domination!
What challenges await?
- Analysing and optimising multi-million Euro TV and digital campaigns
- Developing statistical tools to automate campaign tracking, analysis, reporting and optimisation
- Communicating results to top management
- Helping team members with analytical tasks on an ongoing basis
- Discovering better ways, generating ideas, and leading change
You’ll join Vinted’s skilled team of analysts who’ll offer you all the support you need to excel in this position. Alongside all the usual benefits, you’ll receive a learning budget, invitations to monthly team buildings, a Vinted shopping budget, and more.
The position is based in Vilnius, Lithuania, but we’ll also expect you to make regular trips to our Berlin office. You’ll report to and work closely with our Offline Acquisition Manager.
If this sounds like a challenge you’re up for, please apply with your CV in English. Make sure it reaches us at firstname.lastname@example.org before December 11, 2017, with “Media Analyst” in the subject line. We’ll be in touch with selected candidates shortly after the deadline.