If you’re up for a challenge to become the voice of Vinted and you speak good French and English, join our awesome Community Support team! Together let’s go on a mission to make secondhand the first choice worldwide.
Things happen every day, so Community Support team needs all the superpowers and extra patience to help vinted.fr community feel the love. After all, there are 12 millions of us and each wants some attention!
The main skills of our Community Support Super Agent?
- Fluent French and English (written and spoken).
- Prior experience in Online Customer Support. Or a strong desire to join the team paired with the ability to learn fast.
- Quick problem solving and decision making skills with attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills we’d feel a little jealous of. ;)
- Strong desire for world domination!
What challenges await?
- Communicating with vinted.fr members via email.
- Answering Vinties’ questions.
- Keeping an eye on community needs and the feedback we get, then passing it onto everyone at Vinted.
- Working with the team to get and provide help, gain insights and share a few laughs.
- Discovering better ways, generating ideas, and becoming a change!
Location? Vilnius office, because it’s great, has all the coffee you need and all the fun you’d not want to miss. Get a feel of life at Vinted here: instagram.com/weworkatvinted or read our stories on Medium .
Time? On a shift-based schedule adapted to your requests.
If that sounds interesting to you, please send your CV in English and your cover letter in French to firstname.lastname@example.org with French Community Support Agent as the subject line.