How can I leave feedback?
Leaving feedback for both buyers and sellers is important because it builds trust among Vinted members.
- You’ll see the 'Leave feedback' button in your conversation thread when the order is completed.
- Choose the number of stars you would like to give, add a comment, and submit it.
- You can edit or remove your feedback. You’ll see these options under the feedback you’ve left.
Tips for the number of stars:
- 1-2 stars: unhappy with the order - the seller never shipped, the defects were not mentioned or similar flaws.
- 3 stars: neutral. Something may be improved.
- 4-5 stars: very good/great experience and you love the item.
Good to know:
- You can leave feedback for the seller only if the item was marked as sold.
- Multiple feedback messages from the same member will all appear on your profile.
- We suggest talking to the other member before leaving them a low star rating.
- If the seller deletes the item, it’s no longer possible to leave feedback.
- Vinted will not edit or remove feedback.
- Vinted may leave automatic feedback.
Was this answer helpful? or
Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for the feedback! We will try to improve the answer!