If your item is significantly not as described, you can return it and get a refund.
If your item was damaged in transit, you should contact us, and we will do our best to sort it out.
If the item doesn’t fit you or you don’t like it, you can only return it if your seller agrees to refund you.
Our Buyer Protection only applies if you used the “Buy now” button when making a purchase. If not, please arrange the return and refund directly with the seller, as we won’t be able to help.
- Press “I have an issue” in your conversation screen with the seller within 2 days of the item’s delivery.
Send proof to the seller. Once you do, the payment will be kept on hold until you solve the issue. The proof may include photos of:
- The item with the damaged part(s) visible
- The item’s packaging showing its damaged part(s)
- The item’s part(s) that do not match the item description
Look for a solution with the seller. Discuss the options of the refund and return shipping of the item:
- The seller can ask you to send the item back and refund you
- You can also keep the item and complete the order
If you don’t inform the seller in 2 days, we will automatically release the payment to the seller, and no refund through Vinted will be possible.
Depending on your situation, see how to proceed if you:
If you think that the item may not be authentic, please contact us. We will investigate the case and help you solve it.
You may not have to return the item if there are strong indications that it’s a counterfeit. Instead, we may offer a different solution and ask you to cooperate with us.
Selling counterfeit goods is strictly forbidden on Vinted as per our Catalog Rules.