At Vinted, we pay great attention to content quality. If a listing doesn’t align with our Catalog rules, we don’t have any other choice but to hide or remove it.
We’ll have to hide your listing if:
- You haven’t provided authenticity proof for your item
- Multiple brands are mentioned in a single listing
- The item’s price, condition, size, or hashtags are misleading
- The item’s description promotes another marketplace
- The item is placed under the wrong catalog category
- The pictures are of low quality.
- The item is uploaded for the purpose of bidding
We’ll have to delete your listing if:
- The item is counterfeit
- The item is listed more than once and is a duplicate
- The item isn’t allowed to be sold on Vinted
- The item promotes terrorism or a terrorist organization, promotes or displays violence, discrimination, hatred, crime
- The item is made from animal fur, reptile skin, shells, or ivory
- The pictures are taken from another website, including stock photos
- The item is uploaded for the purpose of reselling (i.e. commercial selling)
- The item is uploaded for the purpose of searching for it
- It’s a cosmetic product or perfume that has been opened/used or that is not in its original sealed packaging (the restriction applies to makeup, cream, lotion, perfumes, and hair care products).
- Underwear bottoms, bedding or towels are listed without explicitly showing tags and/or original packaging (this way, they’ll be considered as used)
Did you see a similar item uploaded by another member? We are constantly monitoring the catalog and removing any prohibited items. However, we don’t always notice them immediately. It would be a huge help if you could report listings that violate our rules.
Good to know:
- We’ll notify you of the reason why we’ve deleted or hidden your listing. Items that violate our Catalog Rules aren’t restored.
- We’ll have no choice but to suspend your account if you repeatedly fail to follow the Catalog rules.
- We’ll have to block your account if you act against our Item authenticity policy repeatedly.