Is it safe to sell?
To have your safe and successful selling experience, we advise you to follow these tips:
1. Build a trusted profile
- Show that you’re a real person behind your profile - write something about yourself in the 'About you’ section and let others get to know you.
- Upload your picture and verify your account - all this helps your buyers to see you’re transparent, therefore trustworthy.
2. Set clear expectations
- Follow the Catalog Rules while listing your item.
- Be specific and honest in the description.
- Take a picture of the item’s label to show its authenticity.
- The more precise you are in your listing, the more likely your buyer will be happy with their purchase and will praise you for it.
3. Communicate nicely
- Vinted is a community built on trust, honesty and friendliness.
- You can show that you care for your buyers by being responsive and kind in your messages.
4. Ship fast
- Quick delivery of the item tells you’re a credible seller.
- Make sure to use the shipping option your buyer has chosen to avoid any troubles with parcel tracking or even cancelled orders.
5. Leave feedback
- Help to build trust within the community by giving feedback and reviewing your experience with your buyers.
6. Get in touch with us
- Let us know if you need any help. We'll make sure to look into your case and get back to you within 24 hours.
Good to know:
- Stay on Vinted throughout your whole selling process - from communicating to receiving your payment, otherwise, we won’t be able to cover you in case something goes wrong.
- If you ever experience any improper behaviour, harassment or spam activities from other members, report it so we can immediately put a stop to it.
Was this answer helpful? or
Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for the feedback! We will try to improve the answer!