Available payment methods
Safe integrated payment methods on Vinted are:
Valid credit/debit cards
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover and Diners Club.
- Prepaid cards (PCS) and e-cards are also accepted, but we won't be able to issue refunds to them.
- If you have money in your Vinted Balance as a result of your sales, this payment method will be chosen automatically.
- You can cover a part of an item’s price by another payment method if the balance in your Vinted e-wallet isn’t enough.
- Don’t want to use your earnings for purchases on Vinted? You can transfer money from your Vinted e-wallet to your bank account at any time.
Good to know:
- Not all of the payment methods mentioned above may be available to each member.
- Buyer Protection applies to all payments made using the Buy now button. If you buy outside of Vinted, we won't be able to help you if a problem arises.
- In case of a refund, it will appear in the same e-wallet or bank card you used when making the payment.
- A small charge may be applied to your bank card to ensure its validity. This charge will be refunded immediately.
- If you’re a minor, you may use Vinted only under your parent’s or adult guardian’s supervision and via their account. Note that it's strictly forbidden by law to use a credit/debit card without the permission of its owner.
Was this answer helpful? or
Thanks for the feedback!
Thanks for the feedback! We will try to improve the answer!