Our goal is to make sure Vinted is a friendly and safe place to trade second-hand items. Therefore, members are required to comply with the Catalog Rules below when they upload their items.
Please note that these rules are a part of our Terms & Conditions. By creating an account on Vinted, you are agreeing to these rules and our Terms & Conditions.
You can sell on Vinted:
- Women's, men's and children's clothing, footwear and accessories.
- Children’s toys, furniture and childcare equipment (for exceptions see below under Prohibited Items).
- New cosmetics, beauty products, beauty devices and gadgets.
- Tech accessories such as headphones, smart watches, phone cases and similar items.
- Homeware such as textiles, tableware and home accessories.
- Entertainment such as video games, consoles and accessories, books, games, puzzles, music and video.
If an item that you trade came with instructions of use, manuals or safety warnings, ensure that you include these when you send the item to the buyer.
We reserve the right to redetermine what items are and aren’t allowed to be listed on Vinted. If we discover that certain items violate our terms or pose any risk to our members, we may remove those items even if they’re not listed below.
You cannot sell on Vinted (Please note that this list is not exhaustive and is to be considered only as a guide):
Please make sure that your listings and items comply with our Catalog Rules. Other members may flag a listing of yours that appears to not comply with these rules for Vinted's review. If it is found that your item does not comply, it may end up being removed or hidden by our team. You may also be subject to other actions, such as suspension or the blocking of your account.
Please note: If you bump a listing which violates our Catalog Rules and we have to remove or hide the listing, we won't be able to refund you the cost of the bump.
Our team reserves the right to change the above rules as needed. If you have any questions regarding the above rules – contact our team and we'll be happy to assist you.
Note: If you spot an item that does not seem to comply with the above rules, please do not hesitate to report it to us.