We seek to ensure that Vinted is a friendly and safe place to trade second-hand items. Therefore, members are required to comply with the below Catalog rules when they upload their items.
Please note that these rules are a part of our Terms & Conditions. Upon creating an account on Vinted, you are agreeing to these rules and our Terms & Conditions.
You can sell the following items on Vinted:
- Women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, footwear and accessories.
- Children’s toys, furniture and childcare equipment.
- New cosmetics, beauty products and beauty gadgets.
- Tech accessories such as headphones, smart watches, phone cases and similar items.
- Homeware such as textiles, tableware and home accessories.
- Entertainment items such as video games, consoles and accessories, books, games, puzzles, and music and video.
- Pet care items such as clothing, accessories, bedding, travel accessories, and toys.
If an item that you trade came with instructions of use, manuals or safety warnings, ensure that you include these when you send the item to the buyer.
We reserve the right to redetermine what items are and aren’t allowed to be listed on Vinted. If we discover that certain items violate our terms, we may remove those items even if they’re not listed below.
You cannot sell the following items on Vinted (Please note that the list is not exhaustive and is to be considered only as a guide):
Please make sure that your listings and items comply with our Catalog rules. Other members may flag a listing of yours that appears not to comply with these rules for Vinted's review. If your item indeed does not comply, it may end up being removed or hidden by our team. You may also be subject to other actions, such as suspension or blocking of your account. If you send messages to other members which promote the sales of items that are part of the Prohibited Items list you may face similar actions. For more information check out our Community Standards here.
Please note: If you bump a listing which violates our Catalog Rules and we have to remove or hide the listing, we won’t be able to refund you the cost of the bump.
We reserve the right to change the above-stated rules at our sole discretion without having to notify you thereof in advance. If you have any questions regarding the above-stated rules - contact our team and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Note: If you spot an item that does not seem to comply with our above-stated rules, please do not hesitate to report it to us.